Tara at Just Divine Style has so wonderfully awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! SO sweet of her! And boy is she a doll! If you haven't checked her out then do so! She has some cute ideas and some cute personalized vinyl that are divine.Thanks so much Tara! Your wonderful! It feel's great to receive such a compliment!
Here are the RULES to the game to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Got it?? Sooooooooooo......
7 Things About Me:
1. I LOVE Chocolate! My favorite is dark Chocolate or Hazelnut. I actually met someone who does not fancy this God given treasure and almost about died from unbelief! Chocolate to me is like air to my lungs. I have to have it. But that's just me:)
2. I get hiccups that sound like you stepped on a dogs squeaky chew toy. Or maybe they sound like you just stepped on a mouse....anyway, they sometimes last an hour...... it's horrendous and Im famous in my family for them.
3. I love to bake. I entertain the idea of some day going to a famous baking school and making fancy schmancy deserts.... but until then Ill just settle for the comfort of my own kitchen.
4. I am a clean freak! I know, this will be the death of me... but Im obsessed with a squeaky clean house that most likely drives my husband and boys insane....but o well. Im desperately trying to not obsess so much....
5. My joys are my boys! It's true! I don't think a day goes by that I don't laugh because of something one of my boys did or say. Im blessed every day to be their mom and wifey. I love my hubby and crazy boys. They light up my life!
6. I love to sew and make blankets! I don't know why? I just do. Maybe it's because they are so easy to sew and put together. Maybe it's because I LOVE to snuggle up in them afterwards? Maybe it's just because I know I can sew a straight line.... but whatever the deal, I love to sew blankets. They are just cute!
7. I love to Wakeboard! Is that weird? If so I DON'T CARE! This momma LOVES to hit the water every summer with her family! It's seriously so much fun! I love to do it cause it makes me remember who I am when I've lost myself in Mommy mode. Not that being a Mommy is bad! I love it! But we all have those moments where we need to rejuvenate ourselves in order to be the best we can right? So I think we have to remind ourselves to not take things so seriously, smile and remember there's a crazy fun loving chick inside us all. HA! Let her out! ;)
Blogs I recently Found:
There you have it ladies! Love you all! Oh and I have a cute little surprise coming in a few! Im working on a blanket!! So get excited! I know I am..... Tune back soon to learn how to do it! Muah!Rachel