Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Hutch

Coming soon! The hutch project!
So we are getting ready to move and it's probably the worst time to even think about doing a project right now...... but every time I sit down at my kitchen table I can hear my hutch calling my name. Yup... I think it want's to be painted. Soooo, since it's a plain light wood color (blah!) with NO character whatsoever, I've decided to spruce it up a bit. (YAY!!!) Im thinking yellow. Ya, yellow is my favorite color so I think we have a winner there!
I have to take everything out of it anyway to pack right? It won't be a big deal..... first step. Packing up the dishes inside. Ooooooooooo...........

1 comment:

  1. Sounds logical tome. Yeah if you paint it now it will be ready for the new place!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails