Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Visit's to the Toilet...


Well my lovely friends, first I want to apologize for being M.I.A. for so long. I have a good excuse if you will. You see, it all started when I began feeling overly tired and exhausted a few weeks back. I would complain to my poor husband that my boobs hurt, I was bloated (Im sure he loved hearing that!) and that I caught the flu which glued me to the toilet for a day. 
Time passed and yet I was still in denial. 
More naps.
More tiredness.
More nauseated spouts.
I was late. You know. Late. Like. 2 weeks late! 
So still being in denial, I sat on the toilet one morning, did my business and bam! The little pink stick said I was preggo! I stared at it and literally said, "nuh uh." (I think because I haven't had a great record with pregnancy tests actually working for me. I have previously taken 4 week after week that said negative results. We had to get a blood test which said I WAS pregnant. Crazy!)
But this one actually worked!
My husband wasn't home yet.
I couldn't wipe that silly smile off my face. 
He walked in and I had him go look at it. 
We couldn't be more excited!
So here's to baby number 3! We already have 2 beautiful boys and life is grand! I wonder if we'll get another bruiser or a girl to dress up in pink? Hmmm, either way we are excited! So please forgive me for not posting lately. I have a good excuse don't you think? 
Loves! 
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails