Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day with Strawberries & Nutella


Heaven. 
I am in Heaven.
I first discovered these babies when I was in Seattle for one of my besties Wedding. Her brother in law is an incredible Chef. So for her rehearsal dinner, he made these. And I fell in love. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Really? Combining strawberries and nutella. Heaven. So for those of you who are feeling a little adventurous, make these. Make them NOW! 
Happy Love Day Everyone!
Loves ~ Rachel 

Materials:
Nutella
Strawberries
1/4 tsp Measuring spoon
Knife





Step 1: Wash and dry Strawberries.


Step 2: Cut off tops


Step 3: Pit Strawberries with 1/4 tsp measuring spoon




Step 4: Fill with Nutella







Step 5: Eat your heart out! Yum! 



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails