Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

“Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. The mothers image is the first that stamps itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind. It is her caress that first awakes a sense of security; her kiss, the first realization of affection;her sympathy and tenderness, the first assurance that there is love in this world...this ability and willingness properly to rear children...make motherhood the noblest office or calling in the world...she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters...deserves the highest honor that man can give and the choicest blessings of God.”- McKay

Happy Mothers Day! Your amazing! I hope your day was as amazing as mine! My husband spoiled me (like he does EVERY day!) I awoke to the sweet voice of my little #1 saying, "Mommy, are you ready for breakfast? Get up Mommy, get up!" Then he ran out of the room and came back with a shirt. It said Worlds Coolest Mom on it! So fun! My husband then gave me kisses (yum) and a wonderful breakfast of Spinach Quiche, homemade lemon yogurt with Tahitian vanilla granola and raspberries! Scrump-true-less-unt! I died and went to heaven. The day was filled with little acts of kindness from my boys and we even spent time with the Mom's while the hubby's made dinner. It was great! AND since Im not spoiled enough, lol.... my husband even surprised me with my very own Cricut! Thanks baby for an amazing Mothers Day! 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails